• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to your community. We would like you to take a minute and read our newcomers guide.

mustang

Thoughts on Ian Balina

I'm a bug fan of Ian Balina for some time. He can be seen everywhere as the first crypto millionaire. He made a lot video interviews with different companies and is well known in this industry because of that. What are your thoughts about him?

His website is http://ianbalina.com/

I like this guy, he made a list of all the ICOs he investigated. I don't know how much is real but I think he is good. He has AMA on youtube channel, funny to watch xD  If I find his ICO list I'll paste it here.

• Like 1

I was following this guy and now I'm dealing with losses and I'm sure he doesn't. I'm not saying it's his fault just the hyping he does is unreal.

It's only my opinion, do as you wish. 

• Sad 1

Don’t listen to Ian Balina. I watched his movies on twitter from Jan with other crypto guys how he braggs about shilling coins. I personally don’t like guys like he is. He didn’t reinvent the investing, he just hyped others to buy so he increased the value of his tokens and then sold.

• Confused 1

He was hacked during one of his live streams. He tried to access his google account to show other the document he was presenting. Apparently $1M were stolen.

After his livestream he posted to his Telegram group:

On those accounts it's shown that more than $1M worth of NucleusVision was stolen and some other cryptocurrencies.

Here you can see the moment when it happened:

Bad for him. :( 

• Sad 1

I saw that video today. It's possible he's avoiding taxes. Currently he is well known ICO investigator with more than $5M worth of different ICO coins and the only thing that stands between $$ and his crypto stack is tax reporting. Probably he is not avoiding but who knows.

• Confused 1

I somehow got my hands on Ian's strategy of investing. Lets say he invests in a coin at $1 and buys 1000 coins, equals to $1000 investment:

• he takes his initial investment at $3, and still has 666 coins
  • sells 66 of them at $6 and still has 600 coins left
  • sells 100 more at $12 and still has 500 coins
Total profit: $1596 and 500 free coins.
  • Thanks 2