• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to your community. We would like you to take a minute and read our newcomers guide.

Sign in to follow this  
cryptofreak

What is your best financial quote?

What is your best financial quote? It can be strictly crypto oriented or stock market, it doesn't maker, has to be financial based.

Mine is this one from Warren Buffett:

“Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for ten years.”

• Like 1

“If you want to be truly successful, invest in yourself to get the knowledge you need to find your unique factor. When you find it and focus on it and persevere your success will blossom.” by Sydney Madwed

"It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight! It is no trick at all to be right on the market. You always find lots of early bulls in bull markets and early bears in bear markets. I've known many men who were right at exactly the right time, and began buying or selling stocks when prices were at the very level which should show the greatest profit. And their experience invariably matched mine--that is, they made no real money out of it. Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon."

Jesse Livermore

• Like 2

Trading patterns are a sort of self fulfilling prophecy. If enough people are looking for the same thing and acting in the same way, it becomes a reality.

I don't know where I found this one, but I keep it on my wall since then.

• Like 1

"The three big ones in life are wealth, health, and happiness. We pursue them in that order but their importance is in the reverse." - Naval

• Like 2