• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to your community. We would like you to take a minute and read our newcomers guide.

Sign in to follow this  
cryptofreak

NEO breaking up (Crypto Rand)

After watching Crypto Rand since @blakicious posted his tweet about DNT and I'm really positive now based on his recent tweet about NEO. If it breaks ascending triangle to the upwards, then the horizontal top line of that triangle will act as a support. I was buying NEO this year from 0.0071 and will buy some at this levels because it looks like it really is bottomed. Exit will be the same as his projection: around 0.01 BTC. That's an easy 15% move.

His latest post about NEO:

Remember I'm a big fan of NEO since antshares.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I'll enter @0.0086 BTC if it reaches and I think it should. Currently it's @0.00877 BTC on Bitfinex.

• Like 1

On 18. 4. 2018 at 8:03 PM, oneXghost said:

What was the last level you enter? And why you only aim for 15%? 

My last enter was at 0.0082 BTC. I aim only for 15% because it is a safe bet, so I can quickly trade my coins for something else and I don't have to ask myself "when will.." and "what if.." :)

@sammyz I think it was just a correction yesterday and that it will go up but don't take this as a financial advice.

• Thanks 1

I put one low order at 0.007BTC per NEO. According to what I'm seeing right now (and I'm not an expert) I aim for that.

On 25. 4. 2018 at 2:02 PM, oneXghost said:

Damn what a dump today, lucky me, I didn't buy it. :$

What dump, it's ฿0.00935654 :D 

You have to look at the bigger picture here. Buy what you like when you are ready and don't mind those short term dumps.

I sold some NEO at 0.00974 BTC last night like I told you I will. It's very likely we will be breaking 0.01 mark rather than 0.008.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I'm not so sure @cryptofreak that depends on BTC and buying power of NEO. If BTC rises quickly above $10k resistance it will bring other altcoins such as NEO down.

What is your plan guys, are you still waiting for upside or are you selling? 😐

I rebought some at 0.0072.

@sammyz if we are going to see downtrend/uptrend than it is going to be with crypto market as the whole.

NEO first resistance was reached and we fell much lower than expected, but this is because the whole market fell.

I saw a dump today in NEO to 0.007, quickly went to check my account and my order was not executed 😔 I checked my everything and there is no NEO. Can anyone help?

@mustang I looked at bitfinex 1w chart for NEO/BTC in details and haven't seen it touched the 0.007 BTC. You must've confused and thought it touched when looking at larger scale graph.

Try to zooming in and if you still think it's something wrong, I suggest you write to their support.