• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to your community. We would like you to take a minute and read our newcomers guide.

Sign in to follow this  
richie

What are your thoughts on recent dump bellow $5k?

We've witnessed low volatility over past couple of months and now here it is. Not so happy about it right? Bitcoin fell bellow 5k for the first time since last year and may be heading down some more.

Some are speculating that bottom is the top of previous bubble others have other predictions.

Where are we heading? Any price predictions, rumors,... anything that can help during this bear trend?

Well I'm down a lot. There might be no point reading my thought but anyway:

We are going down because we went up too much (well not too much in my case but still), so the market needs to correct. I thought 6000 was the bottom 😕but apparently we are in the low 4000 as of now... so bounce soon?

I don't know if this is it, but we sure went down a lot in a short period of time. Somewhere around -35% (from $6400 to $4150) in one week just for BTC is a lot! Imagine other alts, how much did they suffer. We should be heading north of 5k mark anytime soon, but.. if we are going to stay at these levels for some time without buying pressure, then we could see one more slide bellow $4k 🤔

Recent days we witnessed a lot of selling volume on major coins.

For example:

BTC

DsfPlOWVYAAk0qG.jpg:large

and ETH

DsfO-NcUcAAAkAd.jpg:large

Like I said, we received one more leg down (bellow 4k), with a big volume coming in.

btcusdt-november-drop.thumb.png.1b488c585ee45236da41ccdb85232a1f.png

Now it looks like we are pushing upwards to 5k but I don't think we will breach it this year. One more month to go. 🙂