• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to your community. We would like you to take a minute and read our newcomers guide.

Sign in to follow this  
spotty

NEX - decentralized exchange built on NEO

NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.

Their WP: https://neonexchange.org/pdfs/whitepaper_v1.1.pdf

Token sale info: https://neonexchange.org/token_sale_info/index.html
Token sale registration: 12th - 30th March.
Their goal is to raise 25 million USD.
Total Tokens: 50,000,000
Available for Token Sale: 50%

Will you participate in this ICO?

• Thanks 1

NEX will be the first DEX on NEO, therefore no competitions for now. Ethereum for instance has a few DEX projects already live.

For me, their ICO is very good constructed but I'd like to hear other opinions, possible pitfalls I don't see.

• Like 1

I think I will participate something small. I'm being cautious because of my past ICOs.

NEX token is only used to get a share for staking. Other than that I see no utility. Plus they said policy might change:

Please note: legal and regulatory policy may require changes in this token model. We aim to be as transparent as possible with the NEX community, and will share any updates as they occur.

But I like the idea it's NEO's first DEX and they have good team members, someone from 
Overall I think it's good, they have a lot of developers and overall quality team members: Ethan Fast (creator of NEON wallet) and Da Hongfei (cofounder of NEO).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks blakicious, I think I'll go in too.

** Don't forget, registration for NEX starts today at 6pm UTC!

Can someone please help me with the NEX extension, every time I try to import an existing wallet and copy paste my Encrypted Key it's ok, but when I go to copy a passphrase this NEX extension resets so I have to retype the Encrypted Key >:( so I'm stuck. Please help.

Yeah, that's the problem with extensions. You have three options how to import your private wallet.

Try selecting Private Key tab, it should be easier because there you only have to enter your wallet's private key and password for Nex Extension. Hope it helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I also struggled with that @sammyz and ended up creating new NEO wallet for NEX. I don't know, it seems to early to trust them in a way to leave my private keys on their software. ¬¬

Good luck, I hope you solve it! :)

• Thanks 1

I will joint NEX too. I think they have one of the best team in NEO space right now and that's something I pay great attention to in ICOs.

Thanks for the heads up guys!

I managed to solve it using the spotty's solution... I installed the extension again and then copy pasted my private key and password and it worked :D thanks

• Like 1