• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to your community. We would like you to take a minute and read our newcomers guide.

Sign in to follow this  
spotty

Flappening

Flappening is the term when LTC is preparing to overtake another coin.

Couple of days ago, Charlie Lee (founder of Litecoin) announced Litecoin will overcome market cap of Bitcoin Cash. Currently Litecoin sits at 60% market cap of Bitcoin Cash. Great tool to monitor flappening is http://flappening.watch/.

• Like 2

Litecoin is loosing value over BCH, now it's at 52% xD just in 10 days it lost 8%. Maybe Charlie is playing tricks with us again. ¬¬

• Like 1

I've been following Charlie Lee for a long time and he is everything but not bluffing. He can't forecast the price of a coin, but he can pump it (I guess unintentionally) by saying good things about specific coin. After all he has more than half a million followers  Those are the guys that are interested in crypto. I believe the price of a litecoin will be over bitcoin cash one day like he said and he will retweet his post saying he forecasted that like he always does. 

• Like 1

Flappening is disappointing ATM, standing at 29%. It looks like someone is buying BCH heavily and LTC is undervalued.

flappening.png.b2cf3309c93be3871e79958b8c332f64.png

Charlie Lee had an interview with CNBC today, stating "current situation (bear market) can last 3 years or it can end tomorrow" and in his opinion it will end soon. 😅